Friday, May 15, 2009

WRITER'S HIDDEN IDENTITY REFLECTS COWARDICE

I was referred to the Oldham Observer web site today by a friend who wanted me to read a particular article about someone whom I do not know, J.D. Sparks. While there I read a couple of more articles. However, I could not read for more than a couple of minutes as I was quickly becoming ill and there was no doctor in the vicinity.

Whoever runs the Oldham Observer is a COWARD, pure and simple. He hides behind a veil of secrecy while taking cheap shots at many other people. He has admitted that he is afraid to make his identity public. It is for that reason that you do not find a link on this web site to his site. I have no use for people who speak ill of other people while being afraid to give the other people an opportunity to criticize them. He would probably respond to this statement by saying that people can comment on his site. However, it is difficult to criticize a ghost who is afraid to open himself to criticism.

The column regarding Sparks was more of an attack on the Republican party than it was a critique of any event.. The party has no control over the people who choose to become Republicans just as the Democrats have no control over who joins their party. By the way, the editor, and I use that term loosely, has said that he is a democrat. I wonder if he has ever been in Fiscal Court or at any other government function in Oldham County.

Enough space has been used for the unfriendly ghost.