Tuesday, January 26, 2010

NOW DO YOU BELIEVE THAT I AM NOT RUNNING FOR OFFICE IN 2010

Over the past three years I have spent a lot of time attending various public meetings conducted by different local government agencies. I have also played a large role in opposing many local government proposals. Additionally, I have started this web site in order to expose the illegal and ill conceived actions of local government.

Because of my efforts many people claimed that I was trying to increase my public exposure in order to seek public office in 2010. Most of the people making those accusations were people who would not do anything for the public unless it benefited them.

Well, the filing deadline for 2010 has come and gone and I did not file for any office. I hope that my naysayers will start trying to contribute to the community instead of criticizing my motives. I intend to continue to uncover public corruption and to expose the actions of elected officials to the public. I will also expose illegal activities of non elected public officials. The time has come for the people of Oldham County to regain control of the local government and to make the government work for them.