Sunday, October 6, 2013

BARBARA WINTERS TO SEEK OFFICE OF PROPERTY VALUATION ADMINISTRATOR


Although she has not made a formal announcement, Barbara Winters has told me that she intends to run for the office of Property Valuation Administrator.  She is currently the deputy PVA.  In order to be qualified to serve a person must pass an examination related to the office.  Winters has passed the examination before so that should not be a hurdle.  Ron Winters is the current PVA but he is expected to retire.
I also expect that Albert Harrison will run for the position as he has made it plain to me that rumors that he was not going to run were not true.  He also has passed the required examination previously.  I have heard a couple of other names mentioned but I have not confirmed that either of them will actually run for the office.