Sunday, February 7, 2010

DO YOU WANT TO HAVE AN IMPACT ON THE 2010 LOCAL ELECTIONS

As most of the readers on this blog know I frequently distribute fliers around the county to inform people of a variety of issues that impact the county, including the actions of many politicians.

During the next few months I intend to distribute several fliers to the public to help keep the public informed about the various political races. Primarily I want to ensure that the public is aware of the voting records of the incumbents, from whom they derive their funding, and their positions on issues of interest to the public. Further, I intend to inform the public about the failures of their representatives to keep themselves properly informed about the matters that they vote on and their lack of contributing anything meaningful to the fiscal court.

If you would like to assist me in the distribution of these fliers, please send an email to me at the email address on this site and include in the email contact information. Thank you.