Monday, September 20, 2010

LETTER OF SUPPORT FOR JOHN CARTER

Recently I was provided a memorandun by written by an Oldham County Sheriff's deputy regarding an incident that involved John Carter who is the Republican candidate for County Attorney. I posted that memorandum on this site for the public to view. At that time Carter avised me that he had been furnished a letter from the neighbor involved in the incident. He told me that the letter indicated that the neighbor was going to support his candidacy. I advised him that if he would forward the letter to me, I would post it on this site.

Carter has furnished the letter to me and I have posted it here for everyone to view. Apparently the letter was originally directed to Andre Udhe, a reporter for the Louisville Courier Journal newspaper.